" celebrating the beauty of fresh every Thursday"
Thursday 3:00 – 6:00 pm
June 18-November 19
*Just giving our community an update about this year's Niantic Farmers Market:
1. We will continue the Market this season!
2. Opening day is June 18th. 3-6pm. Methodist Street.
3. But we do have to make accommodations to make sure everyone stays healthy and safe.
4. Unfortunately, that means we have to cancel our special event days at the Market. We can reevaluate this as we go into the season.
5. We encourage families to send one person to do the shopping.
6. We're going to do our best to work with the vendors and let people know ahead of time what will be available each week at the Market.
7. Our vendors will have more spacing between booths.
8. No sampling will be permitted.
9. We're working on having more pre-packaged veggies.
10. We are following all Dept. of Ag recommendations.
11. Masks and social distancing are required. Please be kind and considerate and make our community proud.
This is not how we expected to celebrate the Market's 10-year anniversary, but we're not a Market to let things get us down! Thank you to our Market producer Niantic Main Street and all our visitors, sponsors and vendors over the years. Here's to our 10th season in Niantic!!! ❤️
Named Connecticut's first-ever Fan-Favorite Town of the Year, Niantic is the quintessential New England "seaside" village. Located on the Long Island Sound, midway between New York and Boston, East Lyme's village of Niantic embodies small town USA right down to the local ice cream shops and independent movie theater (where Katharine Hepburn once frequented.)
The vibrant and walkable downtown area includes a newly renovated boardwalk, an award-winning used bookstore, three town beaches, a children's museum, record store, candy shop and a bounty of unique boutiques. For the foodie at heart, Niantic serves up plenty of delicious and delectable options, including an Irish Pub, farm-to-table eatery, clam shacks and more.
Our menus, whether Dinner, Brunch, Snacks or Grab & Go are made from what our area farms have to offer. These menus change as often as the seasons demand.
White Gate Farm specializes in fresh organic produce, poultry, eggs, and flowers. 100 acres of New England landscape.
Seasonally Fresh, Optimistically Organic, & Locally Favored.
Coffee, breakfast and lunch.